View Single Post
Old 01-28-2006, 11:24 PM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landshark
i wasn't trying to be negative, and there is most likely nothing wrong with the car, but that just seems like some B.S. that the dealer pulled. you have a *new* car reserved, and the day that you've agreed to come to purchase it it has 2000 miles on it???

i hope you got a good discount, because in my eyes, it wouldn't really be a *new* car anymore.

i would have also wrung them out for an extended warranty and some optional equipment.
I didn't see your last comments as being negative Alan - more like good, sound advice.

I'm not a haggler once I've made my mind up to buy something. They knocked the price down to 23K (2.5K under MSRP) and included that 6 month dealer warranty. I felt satisfied with that...plus my wife was itching to finish up the negotiation/signing as she wanted to go shopping at the nearby outlet malls. I ended up going with her on a quick 30 minute shopping spree while they washed and gased up my car...

It was an eventful morning to say the least!

-Chike

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)