View Single Post
Old 11-04-2001, 09:11 PM
One teal and One yellow

Re: Re: Re: Re: What car is equal to an SVX today?

Quote:
Originally posted by Aredubjay

"Performance" on long trips (Performance including speed+ride+comfort), there is NO comparison. I bill the SVX as the PERFECT blend of Luxury/Sport. Anything else bends too far in one direction or the other.
oh man, i agree with randy 105%!!
anyone if only agree with 95%, i can give you my extra 5%!

what else can i say?? i just got this msg and everybody already said everything. and, my writing can't be as well as yours'....Hehe, so i am really enjoying my readings than my posting...but still have to post something man

i think that's hard to find a car has such a kind of beautiful character like an SVX, but it might not be hard to find a car better than an SVX(in term of different aspects--depends on the diff tastes, ok?) , just think back that those 92/93's magazines, what did they put together with comparing to an SVX? i haven't read any one of them..... WRX(under $25K for yr2001)? i think no way even it's faster than an SVX from 0-60. it's the speed(but the max spd??) but no ride+comfort+and etc. 8 and 9 yrs ago, this is an $29K to $35K car! How much do you think it should be if an improved(face-lift) brand new SVX is 2001 model right now?

do u ever know that our SVXes' interior noise is lower than the 2000 Mercedes S500? if i don't remember wrong for what i read.

92 LS-L TEAL since Aug '01
92 LS-L YELLOW since Mar '05