Thread: Road trip
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2001, 03:42 PM
Rat Fink Member ~:o)

Send a message via ICQ to Aredubjay Send a message via AIM to Aredubjay Send a message via Yahoo to Aredubjay
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by rufus
OK, I posted all the pictures Junior sent me in my personal locker. Please remember that I am not involved in the sale of these items in any way. I will tell you what I know about anything I saw, but that's it.

I bought the wheels and tires, all the lug nuts, the trunk lid liner, and the trunk lifts.

I believe he has already sold the hood lifts and the entire a/c system, and possibly the rear deck spoiler. I am not sure about any of this, though, so your best bet is to get in touch with him if you are interested.

The car has a very nice looking aftermarket muffler on it that someone should pick up if they are into that sort of thing. It has dual outlet pipes on both sides, and I must admit that it looked sweet and appeared to be in excellent condition. The doors both look to be in excellent shape, the spoiler is in nice condition with only a couple paint chips, the sunroof looks good. He has a set of genuine SVX floor mats in the car. They are a bit dirty, and it is hard to say how nice they would look if cleaned up, but they might be a nice addition for someone who doesn't have a set and doesn't want to shell out the money for new ones. The drivers seat is in average condition, with the normal wear patterns and a small tear, about 1 inch long. I do not remember any problems with any of the glass on the car.

That's all I can think of for now.

-Mike
For some reason, I had in my head that this car had been wrecked and was in the elements, therefore, I didn't have you check on the fabric panel for the sunroof. Did you happen to see it, and was it in good shape, if you did? I'd really like to replace mine, since the previous owner tried to throw a cigarette out the sunroof, with the sunroof closed. Looks kinda icky.
First to arrive at the very first Reading Meet
Subaru Ambassador

1992 SVX PPG Pace Car Replica 110+k
1993 White Impreza L 240+K miles
2001 Legacy Outback Limited Sedan 250+K miles
2013 Deep Indigo Pearl Legacy 3.6R 49+K miles

"Reading is my favorite Holiday"
Mike Davis -- at Reading VI