View Single Post
Old 07-27-2004, 01:56 PM

alright, hey guys, i don't know about ya'll but if some person came into my house with shoes on, while the rules are, no shoes in the house, i would think that would be pretty disrespectful. especially once that rule is out in the open and everyone is aware of it and still it happens. you may wear shoes in your house, but this isn't your house.

i would think that people have enough respect to honor a "no swearing" rule in the house...and then a drunk friend comes in teaching your kids some new colorful language, would you think that was right?

the same idea applies here. for some reason, and i am not saying it was a good one, there is a rule of no street war stories. whether they were "spirited driving" or racing for pink slips. if it was close enough that some one decided to lock it, that was their decision and if you have a problem with that, take it up with them. i don't understand why people can't respect that rule, what is the big deal?

if you want to exchange a racing or whatever story, pm people. i think this is a pretty decent communty and people get along well. we have our "spirited" convos and such, but all and all we pretty much get along well.

if someone has a good arguement in trying to change someone's rules of their "house" lets have it. and none of this free country BS. i can't going around yelling honkey, cracker, wigger, and other selective racial slurs (i picked white based, so i did not offend anyone, being as i am white also). if not, drop it and stop wasting your own time and enjoy your car, do a nice coat of wax on her or something

Kelli
1992 LS-L Pearl 124k
"Yeah, that thingy!"
owner of the new 1992 LS-L Pearl "Susie"
I am a pessimistic optimistic. I think the worst is going to happen, that way when it does, i don't feel as bad, but if the best happens, i am twice as happy.