View Single Post
Old 04-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Was MacGyver

Registered SVX
I'm actually impressed with how many you've got to pay up already.

Usually with these group buy things that go on for a couple months by the time it's ready to go and make payment, some of the folks have forgotten or lost interest. Hope that's not the case here.

How many more hats do you need to be paid for to be able to make the order and get the right price?

In other words, is there a minimum number of paid-for hats to where you won't have to front extra money yourself? I'd say once we reach that number and you make every good faith effort to contact those that haven't paid, then forget them and just make the minimum order for those that paid. If the others come back later they can still order one at a time through your website I assume?

Now that I paid full price (not a deposit), I'd like to receive my product in a fairly timely matter (one or two weeks). If you ship out in a few weeks and then will be gone that whole time, we are looking at into June, right? I'm not really comfortable with that.

I know it's not your fault, and hopefully everyone had a solid commitment to buy when they put their name on the list.

1992 SVX LSL "Serenity" 250,000 miles!

I don't care, I'm still free, You can't take the sky from me...