View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 07:14 AM
Still 1.7K to go...
Subaru Silver Contributor

Send a message via AIM to SilverSpear Send a message via MSN to SilverSpear Send a message via Skype™ to SilverSpear
Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally posted by JDM_SVX_Strider
From what I have seen over here in Japan, there are three models of SVX. The embarrassing 4 cylinder with FWD, a BOXER with FWD, and a BOXER with AWD. Mine is the latter, and has all the same options as a USDM LS-L. Sorry if I threw y'all off there. I guess I didn't fully explain that.

As for your buddy at college, ask him where he's seen that car. If I'm in downtown, I'm usually on the Chuo expressway, Minato Mirai, or Roppongi.
Strider, I am glad the forum gained a 100% Japanese guy, finally.... So long I wondered what is like the SVX's in Japan. Everybody know that Japan produces cars which are not all made for the whole world, but rather for only their country... when you said you have 4 cylinder SVX, I didn't have hard time believing it even though I thought it was impossible.. but I even expect one day to hear of a certain twin turbo 3.8L SVX or even a V8 SVX (having another manufacturer's engine in it)... GUYS JAPANESE TUNERS ARE A NUTCASE ON THEIR OWN!!! don't be surprised of anything that might pop out of Japan concerning cars tuning..

Strider we are a very curious forum, we like to grab to anything that might modify our beloved car... we are very much interested in seeing some mods done on Japanese SVX's. once I saw a japanese forum concerning the SVX (I forgot the e-address) showing a red one with a bunch of Japanese guys around it... I hope you can keep us posted with some pics of that gr8 car...

1994 Silver SVX in hybernation, awaiting for the monsterous awakening (Lebanon)
1967 Mercedes-Benz 250SL Euro Specs, Hard/Softtop, White/Red. Under Complete Restoration
2013 Mercedes-Benz SL350 Euro Specs, White/Red. Mint... Another step into SL Collection.