View Single Post
Old 03-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Which manual is "that" in??

Ehhh... Let me sit down my popcorn and jump up on the box and say something about racism/discrimination.

Racism/Discrimination is not just a black thing. It hasn't been since the mid 60's.

The US recruiting command guarantees to most (depending on ASVAB score) a particular job when you enlist. Electronic Tech, whatever.

They input the name, SSN, race, and ethnic background.

If you input that a person is black, or hispanic, the number of jobs available jump drastically.

They also accept a limited amount of non high school graduates per year. If they have a white non-grad... don't even bother sending them to MEPS. They MUST be Black.

Recruiters in the Navy work on a "point" basis for awards, etc. It's a set 3 points per recruit. A bonus point is given if the recruit is Black or Hispanic.

Navy recruiters are literally "goaled" with Blacks on a monthly basis. They will run over a white guy to get to the Black guy.

Blacks are called "Bumgee's" which is slang for "Black upper mental group".
Hispanics are Humgees, and Asians are Pumgees. No points for Asians.

Now....... Who's getting discriminated against, and who is feeling the racism?
Sounds to me like everyone is in one way or another.

And nothing ticks me off more than to hear someone say "reverse discrimination". Discrimination is discrimination. To call it reverse discrimination just because it's against a white guy is discriminatory in itself.

OK,. Back off the box.

Is Bush in jail yet? (Looks frantically at watch, then back up) How about now? Now? Come onnnnnn...... Someone freeze me until January, this wait is killing me.
Update: 09 January, and still not in jail! Wassup??

1992 Teal LS-L - 160k (Now new and improved with perfect paint!)