View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 08:49 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Johnybeas Send a message via MSN to Johnybeas Send a message via Yahoo to Johnybeas Send a message via Skype™ to Johnybeas
Registered SVX
Re: Lights, Lights, and more Lights

I already have blue accent neons, I have them under passenger and drivers side and also under each of the front seats to glow the back seat. I personally think it looks really good.

I only think neons and colored auto lighting is ricey if it's overdone gawdy and the tubes and lights themselves are visible. If it's clean hidden and installed with a switch I think it's hot.

I'm currently working on rewiring all my neons in a new harness. I originally had circuit city do the wiring, but while doing 5spd swap I found out they wired through the ignition. I didn't like that. So I am wiring directly to the battery protected by fuse and other different things.

I will post my general wiring diagram and pictures after, but if you'd like to see my original set up you can check it on my car domain. you can find that here
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/709361

I am also accompanying this with a full blue interior light conversion (hvac, gauges, keysurround, the works)