View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 09:01 PM
Maniac modifier

Registered SVX Classic SVX
My First SVX Is Now Gone

On Sunday, March 20th Ciscokid drove off with my first SVX I have ever owned. Sad to see her go but happy that I now have a sweet true dual magnaflow exhaust compliments of Jesse(Subafreak). He dropped off a low mileage motor along with loads of new parts and mods at about noon time on saturday. Pining throughout the day I managed to reseal the engine. New oil and water pumps. New plugs and then put the engine into the awaiting car. Once the engine was in, the underdrive pulley was mounted, new alternator was placed in along with the all aluminum rad and silicone hoses he brought. He also had me hack up the old intake piping to make way for his aluminum straight pipe kit from motorsports. I alos put in Outlaw Engineering's phenolic spacers and painted the intake manifold matt black. Once all was said and done, I tried to start it and had a little mishap. The cam angle sensor was broken on the new motor and needed to be switched out to be able to start the car. Once started all the fluids in the trans and ps were filled and he was on his way home. I just heard back today that he made it with no problems and the car was running fine. I al glad to hear all worked out for him and I at the same time. Now that I am very sore and tired from working non-stop on the car so he could have it ready to the next day I must retire to writing 2 papers due at 8:40 tomorrow morning. then I will sleep a couple hours and get to class. Fran. have fun with my baby and take good care of her while u got her. Him and his brother and their significant others were a pleasure to meet and always welcome to come visit whenever, as long as he brings my baby with him Great to do business with you. and happy SVX'in.

Tom( Now i got money for the 5mt mods hahaha)