View Single Post
Old 07-10-2004, 03:42 PM
OMGWTFBBQ!!1!11!LMAOROFLC OPTER

They called the SVX a mid 15 second car and said it was slow and it sucked because it was a subaru and subaru didnt make alot of them. One even said " theres more preludes than SVX's"....well isnt that obvious...thats what makes the SVX a unique car. One moron even said something like " your windows dont even roll down all the way" This is what annoys me about these people that have hondas because they think those cars were meant to go fast and that they were built as race cars. The fact of the matter is that honda and acura and all these other ricer models are family cars with the exception of a few. No matter how much is costs me to keep the SVX i would still take it over any honda or acura or toyota any day any time. Keith I seriously think you need to school these young ignorant kids . I made one comment about how most true sports cars are RWD or AWD and the response i got was that i am ignorant and stupid...go figure. One question though, I have always thought the SVX was a "sports car" now is that true or not? Even if its not true im still calling it a sports car .

2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5i....5spd - My daily driver

2006 Subaru Legacy 2.5i -7k miles..Mom's daily driver

2,543 Member of the SVX World Network