View Single Post
Old 04-21-2004, 07:32 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by Landshark

it must be a great feeling of power knowing you can take a B.S. job for a few extra bucks and to kill time, knowing you can tell the boss to go eff themselves whenever you feel like it. how about a job at a auto parts chain store? Best Buy? discounts .......

if i ever hit the lottery big time, i won't quit my job - i will see how long it takes them to fire me. i will probably be dragged out of the building by security, piss-drunk in my pajamas with a 'My boss is an idiot' hat on.

congrats on your non-debt!
Yeah, I agree Alan . That would be fun to do. I'm going to pickup a few more skills and then ask for more money. I'm a contractor so I can tell them to drop dead if I wanted. That's why I never get hassled. No company politics ever bothers me.

Although it was funny because somehow a rumor was spread that I had relations with the vice president of operations for the Carolina's and Tennessee. She's alright, but she ain't Demi. Funny how that spread because her boss is my boss. Don't know how that could benefit me, but I guess that's what the peons think.

A few potential girlfriends are in the company, but I wouldn't jepordize my conservative, Mr. Clean image I have now.....or would I??? since I'm debt free and all.

Company policy says it's a 'No-No' to have interoffice relations.

Makes it hard to find a good girl, guess I'd better hit the bars and clubs and pick up a skank instead.

Last edited by Noir; 04-21-2004 at 09:35 PM.