View Single Post
Old 01-07-2004, 08:36 PM
Superbeast

Easy killer, I have a trailer at the garage, I'v just never towed "anything" before, not even behind a garden tracter.

I mean I'v moved trailers around the property before and I can swing the flat bed and motorhomes like nobodys business, i'v just never towed anything down the road before.

I could use the trailer from work but I would still need a good truck to tow it with. I think taking my bosses F-350 is out of the question, and I could use the 87 Chevy C-2500 but keeping that thing on the road without a trailer is hard enough. My best bet is to see if my mom will let me use her 01 Chevy 1500, it is already set up with a brake controller and torsion hitch so it would work well.

Anyway I ask Roger about it today and he almost seemed excited about taking a trip to N.H. with me to go get your car. So don't sweat it, I think I got it covered.

Would you object to me towing the car down here first and then maybe getting a ride from a "good" freind the next weekend to finnish the install and take the car home? I know I said it would not be a prob. to do in one day, but with all the towing it would be nice to have a little extra time with the car to make sure everthing goes right.
92 SVX #772 140k 6speed, ECU Tune stage II, Koni/Ground control, 3,270lbs.
91 Legacy Turbo 5spd. FMIC, crappy stock turbo, ACT clutch.
78 BRAT (New toy) (Soon to be EJ22T powered)
90 240 SX. RB25 powered!! DRIFT!!!111!!! (GF's car)

To many cars to spend time on teh web!