View Single Post
Old 12-02-2003, 07:35 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Wiz Send a message via AIM to Wiz Send a message via Yahoo to Wiz
My Dad owns a 1995 ford ranger (RWD) and by some act of god its never needed any major work. Dispite that, I my self hate ford. Not only do I dislike the design/quality of 90% of their cars/trucks, I just get bad vibes when ever I hear ford mentioned.
When my first car, a Volvo 87 240DL started ****ing up (break stuff) I decided I did not want to bother spending another $300-400 to fix something else. So I started looking for another car. I was focusing on imports like a Volvo 850 or a Mitsubishi Eclipse (before I knew of the SVX). A guy from a local import car repair shop suggested the ford probe for me when I asked about those other 2 cars. Instantly I just said, "but its a ford!!" He said its by Mazda and not ford. I said "if it says ford on it no thanks." Then later on I found about the SVX and got mine and love it.
I hope the government does something really nasty to ford for all these recalls.