View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 08:21 PM

Send a message via AIM to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via MSN to DreamingOfSpeed Send a message via Yahoo to DreamingOfSpeed
I have a no drinks, food, or dirty hands policy for the SVX with one exclusion. My puppy got bit by a poisonous snake last summer while our truck was out of town. He and i road in the back seat for almost an hour while my mother drove (another strange occurrence) He got bit Saturday evening but it didnt become apparent until sunday morning when it had become so swollen the skin was beginning to split so we had to visit the emergency clinic. They shaved all his hair off and cut the skin open to relieve the pressure. So we road the hour back home that day with a dog with an open oozing wound in the SVX. Following day we took him to our regular vet for follow up care so again more open dog wounds in the back seat. We went every other day for two weeks with this poor dog in my back seat trying to save his limb. My rear carpet is a total loss but he managed to keep the leg even after loosing all the flesh and muscle off of it.

So yes and no. If its a matter of losing my dog (which would have happened had he not gotten treatment) he may ride but there are no joy rides for Drifter.