View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 04:44 PM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
I WILL POST IT:

arduous - characterized by toilsome effort to the point of exhaustion; especially physical effort; "worked their arduous way up the mining valley"; "a grueling campaign"; "hard labor"; "heavy work"; "heavy going"; "spent many laborious hours on the project"; "set a punishing pace"
backbreaking, grueling, gruelling, laborious, toilsome, punishing, hard, heavy
effortful - requiring great physical effort
2. arduous - taxing to the utmost; testing powers of endurance; "his final, straining burst of speed"; "a strenuous task"; "your willingness after these six arduous days to remain here"- F.D.Roosevelt
straining, strenuous
effortful - requiring great physical effort
3. arduous - difficult to accomplish; demanding considerable mental effort and skill; "the arduous work of preparing a dictionary"
difficult, hard - not easy; requiring great physical or mental effort to accomplish or comprehend or endure; "a difficult task"; "nesting places on the cliffs are difficult of access"; "difficult times"; "a difficult child"; "found himself in a difficult situation"; "why is it so hard for you to keep a secret?"
<p>
OK its a word, when I searched it the first time it said not found. Ive never heard it though! Not sure why it would be such a strenuous task to drive up moms driveway...but whatever!

Lee, You are too funny, I love your sense of humor, especially when Im pissed off!
Since I didnt have time to order these from work because I was having an arduous day, I am going to order some "pretty stuff for my car". Thanks for all of your help!

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black