View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 10:59 AM
What blue lights?

Send a message via AIM to GOT2HAVESVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsPeteReally
I would be frightened too, if I saw that. I'd immediatiately stop to check it out myself, or start walking.

Well since you asked, I did stop and check it out. It was dark and I could see if there was anything glowing.
There was no smell and they looked fine.
So, you'd rather take the risk of personal accident, or worse, killing some innoccent third party, than stop driving a defective car, and being late?

There were no lights on in the dash and I HAD looked at it. I drove slowly to work since your concerned about that. Dont act like youve never driven a car with something minor wrong with it.

What's wrong with strictly stock, it's perfectly adequate to stop the car from 150 mph, time after time, after time?
You can, of course buy some aftermarket stuff that may, or may not, be better. Perhaps you aren't concerned about brake efficiency and just want something to look prettier?
Perhaps I am a grown a$$ woman and whatever I want is usually what I get. I happen to want drilled and slotted rotors, stainless steel lines, and brakes, OH and I have the money to pay for them so whats wrong with wanting it to look pretty? There are a lot of people on here that have them, why are you busting on me? You want me to buy you some? I am concerned about braking efficiency and guess what? I still want the drilled/slotted ones!

Scott & Audrey's Subaru SVX's

1995 Green
1992 Black