View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT2HAVESVX
This AM on the way to work, it was still dark and pulling out of moms driveway which is about 4 miles from my house, I saw SPARKS from the front drivers side!
I would be frightened too, if I saw that. I'd immediatiately stop to check it out myself, or start walking.
Quote:
I was sxcared to drive it to work but didnt have time to go back home and change cars!
So, you'd rather take the risk of personal accident, or worse, killing some innoccent third party, than stop driving a defective car, and being late?
Quote:
Since I am pretty sure I need brakes, and I KNOW this has been discussed before, but I am at work and cant search, PLEASE send me a link for good drilled n slotted brakes and stainless lines. I want to get the whole package from the same person since shipping is unreal! I need a link someone! And if you think its something else......
What's wrong with strictly stock, it's perfectly adequate to stop the car from 150 mph, time after time, after time?
You can, of course buy some aftermarket stuff that may, or may not, be better. Perhaps you aren't concerned about brake efficiency and just want something to look prettier?
I often say that when you can measure what you are speaking about, and express it in numbers, you know something about it; but when you cannot measure it, when you cannot express it in numbers, your knowledge is of a meagre and unsatisfactory kind; it may be the beginning of knowledge, but you have scarcely in your thoughts advanced to the state of Science, whatever the matter may be.
Sir William Thomson