View Single Post
Old 03-22-2016, 02:13 PM
Subaru Silver Contributor

Re: Possible all Aluminum Radiator group buy

follow on mesagaes
""We are going to finishing up the technical drawing, and send it out to get the parts prepared, and get the first one made to send out. We feel the person who donated the stock radiator will be the first one to receive the aluminum radiator, and he can verify fitment, and the quality so that everyone has some peace of mind. Once he installs the first unit, and we get the go signal we will produce the rest of the orders for everyone."

"So at this time, we simply have verbal commitments from everyone, and a few reached out to me wanting me to extend the time before taking the orders cause they didn't want to miss out on this opportunity which is understandable. Now that is squared away, the next step is to now to make it official, and get everyone paid up, and make sure that people were not pulling my leg, and are really committed to making this happen. Once everyone on board is paid up, we will get this rolling! I'm confident we have more than enough people, and people with payment on hand to get this going. Thanks again!"