View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 09:27 PM

Re: 92 Pearlie... another partout

ok guy's seriously?!! I know how you feel BUT here's the thing...
Windshields as I've found are roughly $1k after finding, shipping and install.... and I'm in wisconsin were a crack in your windshield is like an every other year thing.... that rust spot on the back is worse than it looks and is on both sides... the passanger door is scuffed up pretty good.... I was trying to get a picture to show the damage and the pearl white just hides it too well.... at least 2 calipers need to be redone or replaced... the rear right brake rotor is siezed on pretty good and the AC is also in need or repair.... plus now the trans. But even with that there are plenty of good parts! The biggest part for me is that I need a second car that can replace my other one...(I can only have 2 at my apartment) which means it needs to accommodate 4 1/2 people... and the ones that are small are growing quickly!

The good news is that the parts to fix my family car should be here in the next day or two (I have a rental this week.... and they gave me a friggin rondo ) and I'm not taking anything off til someone asks for something..... which means more chance for someone to buy it whole...

I did STRONGLY consider the 5/6 speed swap but my financial status will not allow me to do that and fix the rest when I can have a whole other car .... that is far more useful for the same price..... lets face it, I'm not going to haul a bed or dresser in it....

Last edited by iizbeastie; 03-02-2009 at 10:27 PM. Reason: spell checks.....