View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 01:41 PM

Send a message via AIM to JLHollowX13
one other thing is that just because i go to court doesnt mean i will get my money, which means i could be out of any money i spent going to court, gas, fees, etc. that would suck, even though he would still have consequences such as bad credit and whatever else they can do. i only say this because my dad is a floor layer, he carries thousands of $ worth of tools in his work van. about 10 years ago or so someone broke into it and hawked a bunch of the tools and broke his windshield. the guy was caught, went to court, and the tools he still had were returned, but my dad has not seen a cent for the tools he sold and for the windshield he broke, and the court ordered him to pay up. it just sucks that the court cannot force someone to pay. my dad is just out of luck as it has been too long now to get anything from the guy if he could. the guy was a convicted criminal in his 50's with many many convictions and crimes too.