View Single Post
Old 05-06-2008, 01:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to JLHollowX13
i will do as you guys say. im tired of this crap really and now it is clearly evident that he is not willing to pay. my dad was working in cripple creek today (where the guy is staying) so i tried calling him to tell him to meet up with my dad and give him the money. i thought this would be better so i wont have to see him, and my dad isnt a pushover, he is pretty intimidating. when i called him his phone says that the number has changed, it is no longer in service or something else that i cant remember. i have no other number but his moms, no address but his moms and no work address/number (he wasnt willing to give that to me). i will do the court stuff this week, i would do it sooner, but i have to drive into colorado springs, 45 minutes from my house, to do it and i have things going on today that will prevent me from going.

if he wanted to do it today like he said he would have called me. he has my cell #, my home #, and my girlfriends #. i think with all that he could get a hold of someone if he wanted to. i just think its odd that his cell phone is "out of service" when i was talking to him on it just yesterday. i wonder if he did it or if he hasnt been paying his bills. i really dont care, he will find out one way or another. i just hope the police will have his actual residence and not his moms house so that the court papers will go to him directly.

i just hope i dont have to pay any fees to do this stuff. i mean, $110 is not really a WHOLE lot, and it would suck if the fees/driving time and gas/time in court if it comes to that outwieghs me getting the 110. i want justice served, but i also try to be tight with my money. the svx is my baby and all extra money i have goes to it.