View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 02:58 PM

Send a message via AIM to JLHollowX13
so i called the guy today since he told me today he would be back. i left a message saying that today was the day or else we will see eachother in court. he called back a few hours later and told me he was working, blah blah, and that i would have to wait a couple of days if i wanted the $ becaue he didnt have it right now.

a few things i was wondering about was that he told me he got back from vacation today, why would he be working??? and if he doesnt have the $ how did he afford to go on vacation in the first place? he said he gets paid tomorrow, and that he works a double shift so tuesday would be the day we can meet up. he told me before that he was off monday.

anyway, im supposed to call him tomorrow to set up a time for tuesday. if he tries to put me off again im going to tell him to forget it and that im just going to take him to court and that ive waited long enough.

he brought something up about him offering to give me back my stuff and that i would have to tell the court that, but what does that have to do with anything? he wrote me a check, which is saying that i am giving you my money, so just because he is willing to give me my stuff back doesnt mean that he doesnt have to pay does it? i mean, i dont want the stuff. first of all i was selling it because i had no use for it. second of all i have no idea what he has done to the stuff, and he did say the amp was blown so obviously he did something bad to them. if he gave them back i wouldnt want to keep them and they probably are unsellable now. i just want to make sure that if i take him to court i will get what i am owed.

Last edited by JLHollowX13; 05-04-2008 at 03:01 PM.