View Single Post
Old 10-29-2006, 09:01 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Quote:
tsjustEric should know he is the interior swapping master
MYES! Just one beige. Well..for all intensive purposes anyway. Theres actually seven shades of beige...One for the dash, door panels, console, ect. Another for the plastic peices of the same color (Lets face it, no colormatch is perfect) two for the leather parts, apperently. One for the wheel/ shifter and another for the seats (See thread for seat restore products)Also can't forget about the suede peices,a shade of beige that is colormatched to the suede..and the headliner...once again an imperfect colormatch to the suede.And if the car has been smoked in...forget it, theres like a bajillion shades of beige

but uhh...Yeah, I overthought that one. Theres just one color for the beige leather interior set. The beige suede interior set, the seats match the suede peices. exactly the same otherwise. hope that answers the question
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Last edited by It's Just Eric; 10-29-2006 at 09:04 PM.