View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 03:24 PM

This is great! Exactly what I was looking for. It seems like the tranny cooler and smallcar shiftkit are no-brainers, so I'll go ahead and get those. Some steel break lines seem like a good idea to start with too. So those are my top three, besides some minor touchups and maybe clear headlights.

I'm considering the ecu stage 1. How expensive is this?
I'm considering a MSD stacker. From what I just read, this is looking like a $250-$450 mod, and worth it in terms of performance and economy gains. Does this sound right?

Can someone give me a beginners explanation of the pully (crank pulley?) what it does, what it costs to upgrade, and why I might want to do it?

I've heard talk about removing the intake resonator, but then NikFu said to get a resonator. Do I have a resonator? If so, what does removing it do? NikFu, is redoing the exhaust system with a resonator, hi-flow cat and new muffler a real cost effective performance/reliability booster, or is it more of an ethusiast treat? Aren't alternators *really* expensive?

Suspension seems like something I should not mess with. My impression is that it is expensive and involved to replace, and that the stock suspension is pretty darn good. Is this correct?

Is there anything major I'm missing here?

Thanks again guys!
-Jessie

Last edited by grae313; 06-26-2005 at 04:48 PM.