Thread: Svx Dvd
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2004, 08:54 AM
John19688

Quote:
Originally posted by MartyMcFly
I am from Austria, and I read at ebay that it's only send within US. Is there a chance to get this DVD. It's a must for every SVX-driver/SVX-lover.

I can't get this video material over here, so it would be great if John or someone else would be so kind to send this DVD to Austria.
First Thing: MORE DVDs ARE NOW AVAILABLE ON EBAY

I will ship these DVDs anywhere in the world for $4 extra for a shipping total of $8. BUT...

* the U.S. uses Region 1 DVD players; Europe uses Region 2 DVD players. So, unless you have a Region 1 or universal DVD player, these SVX DVDs won't work for you.

* the U.S. uses the NTSC standard for broadcasting TV signals whereas Europe uses PAL. You will need to be able to view NTSC format via a native TV or converter.

I did not want to promote world-wide mailing of these DVDs to the public when most do not understand the limitations of their non-Region 1, non-NTSC equipment. However, if you are knowledgeable enough about your video equipment to know that you will be able to view this DVD, you are welcome to buy one from anywhere in the world. Just add $4 extra to the shipping charge and I will be happy to air mail it to you.