View Single Post
Old 03-20-2017, 07:02 PM
SVXNATION

Wink Re: Direct bolt-on calipers

Well now...
Ryan Clark is an active svxnation moderator fellow eastern pa resident and personal friend of mine who is helping us with the 4 pot upgrades. Nothing usdm bolts up period... The JDM Legacy and forester Subaru 4 pots do match up and will fit under the stock wheel as well as the JDM GD 4Pot brembos. But- the brembos require 18" wheels. We can get JDM Legacy 4 Pots shipped to us for half the price of used Brembo calipers. Either caliper can be used with the stock rotors but will have pad overhang. The rear calipers require the correct backing plate swap in order to to bolt up. Let me know if you have any further questions in a format that is at least younger than my kids (ie Instagram twitter Facebook tumblr plus pintrest etc etc you name it svxnation is on it) https://m.facebook.com/groups/1668220880085258

We are a combination of both the Network the Forums and a plethora of new bloods! We have close to 6000 members on all forms of social media worldwide. What's all the fuss about? We're just the next logical step in a social media-driven World! As one of the community's longest-running members explained: If the the traditional forums are the library... SVXNATION would most certainly be the popular corner coffee shop

www.svxnation.com

Last edited by SVXNATION; 03-20-2017 at 07:06 PM.