View Single Post
Old 09-14-2005, 05:17 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebitob
Well, currently the US or Pentagon has threatened to place an arms embargo on Israel when they recently tried to sell weapons technology to China, who they had a diplomatic relationship with since the 1970s. Ironically enough this is going on while the US is now in the process of selling technology themselves, but that is aside from the point.
I thought the Israelis were successful in completing the last weapons technology transaction which really upset our government.

Quote:
The thing the US government has to down to cut down on support for Israel is rather than look at China as a future enemy sooner, they should see that they share a common interest against a common enemy. And so permit IMI to share some technology with China, the PLA might give them some tech in tern. This also might send a message to the Arab nation that the US is indeed willing to work with them rather than feel like they are forcing to dictate them.
Other than the muslim extremists within the country that's trying to break free from Chinese reign (which typically ends with the Chinese military sending in troops to subdue aka. kill all suspected of being in such organizations), I don't believe that China sees the rest of the Muslim community as a future enemy.

Unless I'm wrong, China has traded/given weapons technology with some of said countries. Then there's those plans for an oil pipeline from the middle east going straight into China......

Quote:
Muslim extremist will always hate the US along with other western nations no matter what we do, it is their agenda. What we can do though is convince people there is another way to get their nation and culture recognition plus prosperity on their own terms that doesn't include irraticating the other. Just as Palastinians should get the message that Israel doesn't want to intrude upon them, should focus on creating their own nation rather than devoting their resoarces to annihilating the other and should come to learn that the terrorist organizations they habor are not for the interests but rather selfishly for their own.
Unfortunately, the Wahhabi ideology is spreading to Muslim countries worldwide. I believe it's also spreading to the mosques of teh US of A. To counter this spreading ideology, I recommend that we send peaceful Islamic missionaries and build more mosques that require the use our peaceful clerics to spread love and prosperity to those troubled lands.

I say first destination ---- Indonesia.

Of course the peace loving clerics could be garbed in the traditional robes or in military fatique. Worse case I guess, we could kill em all.

Last edited by Noir; 09-14-2005 at 05:38 PM.