View Single Post
Old 07-11-2005, 11:16 AM
Unstoppable

Tell him to give the Mazda3s a shot. It has the same engine as the 6i, but its smaller and lighter. It's very similar to the 6 in feel and looks, but you can get one fully loaded for the same price as a stripper 6i. It does look kinda small, but it's actually got a decent amount of room- I went and test drove one this weekend to possibly replace my Avenger and eat up quite a bit of my paycheck, and I'm 6'2" and felt very comfortable in the car. My dad sat in the passenger seat, and the salesman decided to tag along in the back seat. He had to be over 300lbs and also tall, and he seemed to fit OK back there. I didnt get a really good test drive, because my father didnt like the fact that the salesman decided to come along, but I will be going to a different Mazda dealer sometime this week to give one a real drive. From what I did feel though, power delivery was nice and linear, the steering felt great and it turned very nicely. It has similar weight and power to my Avenger and it felt worlds different.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
-George Carlin