View Single Post
Old 03-08-2004, 05:37 PM
Ever Vigilant He Never Sleeps.

Quote:
Originally posted by GreenMarineSVX
So ya leave on Monday huh??? I wish ya the best man.. You'll be out before ya know it.. Just never loose sight of what you are there to accomplish... You are there to Graduate and become a member in the Defense force that gaurds this nation... When you want to quit, don't... Keep pushing... The most important thing that I learned in Marine Corps Bootcamp is that I can do almost anything when I am properly motovated... The Marine Drill Instructors KNOW how to properly motovate ya That's it, that's what bootcamp is all about... Putting people through something dificult to see if thier MENTALITY and EMOTIONS will see them through... There is nothing in Bootcamp that you can't do PHYSICALLY... It is the Mental challenge.... All you have to do is stay motovated and you WILL FINISH... There was a time (first 4 weeks of BC for me) where I was living from meal to meal... 6 hours at a time... nothing else mattered in the world... I'll tell ya the time passes really slow in the begining, the further along you get though the faster time will pass... You better write my @$$!!! I'm gonna keep ya motovated and give you address to everyone here so they can motovate ya as well... I wish ya the best man!!! LAter!!!
And you can grow up to be just like Chrissy/Greenmarine.

BTW - Chris, the Barney videos are on the way. They should be at your mailstop within 2 weeks. enjoy it, but don't let your bunkies find out!

PURPLE DINO's RULE!!!!!