View Single Post
Old 01-22-2005, 06:36 AM

Send a message via AIM to rmjjensen
Well it probably won't be a while til I can get the car looked at. If we do get the 10" of snow they predict I won't be driving till it all melts away.

I'm hoping all it needs are some arms, new rim and an alignment.

Lwin -> Actually, your post made me laugh as well. My computer is still working great but is pissing me off. The biggest problem I face is cold start ups. It's been less that 0* celcius for a couple days now and the computer won't boot. Once I've got the heat on for about 10min or so so the car is warm, it'll start. I don't know how to solve this.

SSSVX -> I honestly don't know. If I were to guess I'd say 10-15mph.

My roommate lent me his car to go to work the other day, which was nice, but wow, it feels like crap to drive. Steering is sensitive and it has no balls. Blind spots galore too ...............I miss the SVX

5-Speed Status: DONE!
Lambo Door Status: On hold but will be a success

04 WRX 5MT, STi Short Throw Shifter, Group N tranny mounts, AZA Z-2 18x7.5 Rims, slotted/cross drilled rotors, stainless steel lines, 35/20% window tint, ecu bead crush, power mode button; 7" In-dash touch screen LCD, mobile computer, voice recognition, alpine PXA-H701 DSP, 2 JBL amps, focal speakers all around, 5 farad cap, and fiberglassed subs in the trunk.

The Mobile Computer Interface - featuring the SVX | My Locker | My Secret Stash