Thread: Budfreak Rules
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 02:19 PM

Re: Budfreak Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxcess View Post
Gonna get some popcorn and a beer. This is going to be a good one. .
Wow Man I don't want to start no wars here.

And let me be clear if Tom was closer to me I'd have went to him. I'm sure I would be happy with his work too. I ordered a cooler setup and diff. bushings from him, he promptly (without me even having to ask) refunded the bushing money because of no stock. To be honest I considered having Tom do a manual swap for me, but the money just not there for that now. So the 4.44's is my ticket now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxistentialist View Post
In fact I happen to think that having two forums is actually better for SVX owners at large. Joe
Yea I totally agree that two is better than one.

But barring the contributions of one who contributes so much to the SVX community, and has a genuine passion for what he is doing, don't seem to self serving for this forum to me. Yet your right I wasn't here when it all came down. And I surly haven't read every post made.

I'm a painter for a living, I meet people everyday. I'm in their homes with their family's and belongings. Many people even give me the keys to their home and businesses. They do this because they feel they can trust me. And of course I have earned this trust through a network of customers. After many many moons you learn who you can trust, and who you can't. Sometimes in todays economy to win jobs I have bid real low, or stay home. If I have to I'll do a job for cash, cause my overhead is so high otherwise. When I do this it never diminishes the quality of my work. Its the only way I learned to survive.

I edited my reference to tom before it became misunderstood. Let me state again I have no doubts of the quality of his work, or the faith his customers have in him. I feel bad for YT, I could only imagine his overhead, insurance, lease, equipment etc. no wonder its hard to stay alive in this economy.

Sounds like I'm defending Jason? yep, I like Jason, I trust Jason. He reminds me of myself at his age, young, cocky and oh so sharp. Ok maybe Jason is not no rocket scientist like some here, but a better hands on guy you'll not find anywhere!

Last edited by radad; 01-04-2010 at 02:23 PM.