Thread: Budfreak Rules
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 09:52 AM

Budfreak Rules

I just want everyone to know that Jason RULES!
I brought my SVX to him kind of in limp mode, he went over the whole car for me, and told me what it needed, then we proceeded. Unfortunately we didn't know the driveshaft was weak, and it broke, cracking the transfer case with it. Jason felt worse about it then I did. He Towed the car back to his shop, and didn't even ask for any reimbursement. Jason & Jessi gave me a warm bed and a meal for the night, then he gave me a ride home (140 miles) and still didn't ask for any reimbursement. I now feel like I'm part of his family after meeting Jessi, Faith, Linda & Marty. They are all good honest people. And of course Jason is a top notch mechanic, and knows the SVX's inside and out. You folks treaded me right, and now have a customer for life, and a friend forever.

As for this forum, how you could have banned him is a mystery to me, especially after reading the posts of a few fanatics you didn't ban. Its not like there is a SVX mechanic in every city or even every state. I feel you have done the forums here a disservice.

Last edited by radad; 01-04-2010 at 02:10 PM.