View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 03:03 AM
Finally HAS a 3rd pedal!!

Send a message via AIM to ridered777 Send a message via MSN to ridered777 Send a message via Yahoo to ridered777
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextse7en View Post
Riderred - Ashtray has been painted - Don't know why they just painted that panel. Pads look fairly new - I'll check again in the morning - rotors look good, and as of this afternoon, felt true on my test drive. In my desire to keep it a rolling, controllable chassis until I junk it, these will be up for grabs when I'm done parting the rest of the car - you have dibs - 30 bucks for all the pads sound fair?
-Patrick
$30 sounds fair... is that +S/H or including? Also, when you rip em off, can you check the wear on em for me? Just to make sure they're even worth the effort to put on the car...

Also, maybe if you took a little acetone to the paint, it will come off easy and reveal it's true face? I really want it, the spring and nipple on mine is broken, so it looks fine till you go to open it...

Also, let me know on those interior lights. I'd buy the whole assembly, but I bet they're even the wrong color, so it'd be a darn expensive lightbulb...

94 LSi 5spd Barcelona Red, 14Xk miles.

Full custom exhaust (Stebro cat-back, custom rest of the way forward) 8000K HID kit from Tom (SVXfiles), Energy Suspension front sway bar bushings, Non-Droopy visors, Race Concepts C/D + Dimpled Rotors, Axxis Ultimate pads,SS brake lines, Bontrager Works #009 (or something like that), stripped interior.

(up next) Full cage, fuel cell, 327 swap