View Single Post
Old 11-10-2006, 04:22 PM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
I must say, at the very least, your taking the criticism very well
Using the stock bolt holes, at least it'll be removable.
Frankly, I just dont like spoilers. thats it. I think the toyota supra looks at least 26 times better without the spoiler, and the svx is surely no diffrent. The spoiler was (and obviously at that) an aftethought in the design of the car. It's lines are garbage...It just sits on the trunklid and inturuppts all the lines. It also adds another funky / lookin line on the back too..Unless it's moved to blend in with the other line.The only spoiler that actually BELONGS on an svx is the one from the concept car that was molded into the trunklid (Its the only one that folows the lines right)
Being you need to paint the wing, you midaswell get a spare trunklid too, and just paint the whole thing. That way you can switch between stock wing lids and custom lids with absolutly no damage to the factory peice (Very good for resale value)
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten