View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 11:03 AM
Missing in action

Send a message via AIM to It's Just Eric
Registered SVX
Talking

Yeah, there should probly be a worst typer award in the people part.The funniest is probly a good category to keep too. I suppose Id be somewhere for nominations in the bad typer one. Id like to try to keep the categories reasonable...no need for outlandish ones like the "Dirtiest tires" award or "most armpit hair" something weird like that. I like Lwinn's idea of the svx of the month being the calender....but then again the calender thing is purely astetics and good picture taking, where as the svx of the month person should have somehow or another contributed to the community.Besides, the calender would be a better oportunity for the quieter stock svx driving people to get their own recognition.
Edit:
Quote:
one of the 07 calendars
Thats a good idea. I totally forgot you make more than one

Seems to me like there's plenty of support for the awards and svx of the month. Any idea when we should begin? I think we should probly hold off on the svx awards untill april or so...give the race guys some time to get timeslips and such, as well as everyone else a little bit of springtime weather to polish their svx creations. I guess there should be a few people designated to take nominations...Mabey sometime this week ill make a thread with categories listed...you could just quote the categories and fill in the names..that would probly work good. As for some of the other categories, where timeslips are involved, Im guessing it may be best for the people entering their times to PM a designated person with a brief description of what they did to the car and if it's street legal.

Mabey we should have a voting council thingey...small group of mabey 4 or 5 people that will take care of the event and orginize it. I volunteer...being it was kinda my idea in the first place. Anyone else want to volunteer? Just need to be somewhat resposiblish and unbiased. mabey we should even vote the council up?
....ideas ideas ideas ideas
You're gone but not forgotten. I mean, sure, I kindof don't remember some of the finer details..but I remember you were funny, and at one point you said spaghetti in Dutch....but definantly not forgotten

Last edited by It's Just Eric; 02-01-2006 at 11:07 AM. Reason: ....I fixed so many typos and im sure theres plenty more