View Single Post
Old 05-05-2004, 01:56 PM
tuzem

Hey Bob,

Thanks for the tip. I too found a local shop which quoted me $270 for a custom hitch... It would take them 2h supposedly. That's, of course, without them seeing the car yet I'll go there next Wednesday and find out if it can be done. I also got another recommendation for a shop which supposedly puts hitches on BMW's and all kinds of other cars not meant for towing. We'll see. If I can't put a hitch on my SVX for a reasonalbe price I'm thinking about selling it.... I like my Triumph a lot (plus it's new)...

Speaking of Triumphs... I totally love this motorcycle!!! It's fast, sharp, and definitely different! It's sort of like our car -> people either love them or hate them. Buying a Triumph is like buying a British Harley. Those bikes have been around for 100+ years. Look into the America or the Rocket III -> this bike will be sooo bad ass!!! 2300cc baby! Makes it one of the fastest bikes ever built, and let's mention here that it's actually a Cruiser bike!!! How does 147ft/lb of torquie sound to you??? To me it sounds like a 2.5sec or less 0-60mph time! This means you can pull up to a teenager on a GXR1000R and smoke him on a cruiser Sickening, huh??? )))

http://www.triumph.co.uk/site/bikes/page.cfm?BikeID=83

-Nick