View Single Post
Old 11-23-2004, 06:16 PM
SEA Sleeper

Talking SVXless no more!

I am the proud 3rd owner of a '92 Pearl LS-L. I never thought I'd like this color but it has grown on me so much I can't help but think "damn, what a good looking car" every time I see it. As my room mate told me, it looks very JDM and I like that.

This one is no new car though, ~150K on the odo and plenty of little things to polish up. CV joint, power steering pump, brakes, interior, etc. All of the usuall things to like the finnicky auto belts, wimpy hood struts and very neglected headlights. The interior on this one is quite neglected as well and I am sorry to say that most of the interior pieces (even the carpet) is now spoken for and not for sale. Perhaps I'll bust out the steam cleaner and see if she cleans up well.

However, there are some very good things about this car. It had a B&M cooler installed over 100K ago and is equipped w/ the complete Stebro exhaust kit. Sounds excellent. The only way I can describe the exhaust tone is tasteful. Not too loud, unless you want it to be. There are no check engine lights and the car seems to run like a champ. The EGR valve is stuck open and the car runs like crap when it's cold. ( took "care" of that today ) I can't wait to make this car a jewel just like my Teal.

So I've named my new car Great White (going along w/ the landshark naming) since it does resemble a shark.

I would promise pictures of this car soon but guys, this baby needs alot of work before I start snapping beauty shots.

I can't wait for the next meet.

I wish all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Elliot