View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:08 PM
Subaru Bronze Contributor

Send a message via ICQ to sicksubie Send a message via AIM to sicksubie Send a message via Skype™ to sicksubie
who on our team was wearing black sox? Most players play with the long pants and you can't really tell what color the sox are. I think the few players that wear the high socks still are Varitek, JD Drew, and ???. I can't think of another.

The NL is far behind the AL now as far as talent level goes. I think that the Rockies will be very good in years to come (especially Tulowitski), but the Sox are just getting better too. Next year we will have a rotation that will consist of Beckett, Dice-K, Lester, Bucholtz, and Schilling/Wakefield(???). That gives us the BEST rotation in baseball and four of the starters are under the age of 28. Ellsbury is quickly establishing himself as a top notch MLB outfielder, Pedroia is NASTY ( and should be rookie of the year and gold glove runner-up), JD Drew finally got comfortable in the playoffs and i think he will be great next season, Youkillis continues to play unbelievable defense at 1B and swung a ridiculously hot bat in the playoffs, Lugo..... ahhh, the jury is still out on him, Varitek= cornerstone, Manny + Ortiz = death for opposing pitchers.

Note to Sox GM Theo Epstein:SIGN LOWELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2017 Ford Raptor
2017 Kawasaki KLR
1995 Guards Red Carrera
1995 Spec-ish Miata - track car
1957 CJ-5