Thread: Two questions
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2008, 12:09 AM

Registered SVX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarius View Post
1. I'd like to remove the license plate holder on the front of my car. I've tried undoing the bolts and it seems that they just spin in the socket. I was thinking that the only way to get this thing off would be to drill out the bolts. Has anyone got any better ideas?

2. Driving in the rain tonight and I turned on my defroster. Unfortunately, it was pretty much useless. I popped the hood while the car was running and the defroster was on but the A/C wasn't turning. I turned the car off and checked the A/C fuse and it was okay. Are these symptoms of the system being decharged?

Thanks in advance.
(2) Please be more specific. Only pretty much useless or inoperative

Was air coming through the defroster vents at reasonable force? If not was the blower fan working? Was the air hot as it should be? Does the defroster work without the A/C selected and does the fan speed increase when the fan button is operated?

P.S. Please refer to the sticky --- "Technical Requests for Assistance." regarding headings and details.

As a child, on cold mornings I gladly stood in cowpats to warm my bare feet, but I detest bull$hit!

Last edited by Trevor; 04-12-2008 at 12:20 AM.