View Single Post
Old 06-06-2004, 08:07 AM
Just some dude.

Significant Technical Input
Quote:
Originally posted by RojoRocket
Michael, OK, You've got my attention. Tell me more about ECUtune Stage1. More "Inquiring minds etc" LOL!!

OOPS! Looks like I'm ineligible anyway with my '93.

Glenn
No you aren't. Chip will definitely work on any obdI svx. obdI computers were used through late 95. The only cars the chip isn't definitely compatible with are 96 and 97 model years which have obdII computers. We haven't determined if the chip will work in a 96 or 97 yet but know that if it is used in a 96 or 97 the car will loose the obdII functions. Landshark started a signup for 96 & 97 owners and when there are enough we'll pull the code from an obdII computer and move our changes over to it so that we have both an obdI and obdII version.

You my friend can have a stage 1 svx next week and be going faster on 87 octane than you are on 93. There's a thread here where I shared the details of the development process as it was happening. I think it was 37 pages long last time I checked. A few people have mentioned going back and reading it when they found out about it. They seemed to think it was worth reading after they had. For the much shorter version look at the info provided on our website. http://www.ecutune.com/subaru_svx.htm