View Single Post
Old 02-14-2006, 12:31 AM
Now with more color

Send a message via Yahoo to subi-crosser
Registered SVX Classic SVX
I 'DELETED' cnn in the FIRST Gulf war!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSpear
Matt thank you for you trust in my replies, the war in the middle east has hidden spots that don't want you or anyone in the civilized world to know about. I may be carried away in this thread by attacking the Jews, Palestinians, Druzes, Syrians, etc... pls I tell you this is an objective discussion and real true facts for what is really happening over here. Please whatever happens, just ask the offending member to edit his post the proper way or you do it yourself... but I say again, not all facts that have been advertised are true, I hope this thread stays as it is... Thanks in advance
During the first 'gulf war' , Norman came on and told us what was going on, then the IDIOTS that are cnn came on and told us 'what he said', I came to the conclusion that what they were saying had NOTHING to do with what I had just heard, and was SPIN that cnn wanted to place on the 'action'.. I promptly 'DELETED' ted turners liars, and switched to Fox for my news, (which I VERIFY, by listening to the soldiers that just came back, and the people that LIVE there!!

I understand that ,in syria, as of 5 years ago, you could BUY a Christian for $15. cash!

You are a 'CREDIBLE SOURCE' , and I thank you for setting the record straight!

"Can't go to work today. The 'voices' said to "Stay home and clean the guns".

Most famous Red-Neck last words...
" Hey Everybody, Watch This!!)

http://s306.photobucket.com/albums/nn272/subi-crosser/
Jerry

Last edited by subi-crosser; 02-14-2006 at 12:34 AM.