View Single Post
Old 01-26-2004, 09:18 AM
Doshey Mcgee

Hi again, everyone. Well, I tried disconnecting the battery overnight to let the computer reset. That didn't help. I put some HeetŪ (didn't want to, but had to) in the tank and that didn't help. So, I guess when I get some time I'll check the PCV valve. Here's the interesting part that makes no sense to me: When I reconnected the battery and drove to church, it died 3 times on the way. So, I stopped and got some HeetŪ and when I tried to start the engine again there was no response. I turned on the lights and nothing came on so I figured I didn't put the battery back together quite right. The battery connections weren't loose, but I loosened them anyways and wiggled them then tightend them up real good. Boom, car starts just fine, but still dies whenever she wants to. I halfway wonder if this could be a battery cable/alternator/something-along-those-lines problem. The postive cable end has a very mild amount of corrosion on it, but I wouldn't think it's anywhere near enough to cause probs. Anyways, thanks everyone, and God bless

-Doshey