View Single Post
Old 01-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Row faster...I hear banjos!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by budfreak1
I'm not 100% on where the swap is gonna take place yet. It will either be at his place or at my moms outside of wintersville, Ohio. It would be great to get to meet you though and hang out. Like Svxfiles always says, "Yet another reason to come to cumberland" I'm hoping by spring to touch the 14's with this thing. I got a real nice dremel with a 40" flexshaft for christmas and I'm planning on doing the entire intake and all with it. But right now I'm just hoping to come up with enough money to do the swap plus fix my exhaust up and do some front end maintenance. You know, Since I'm not doing all the work and all. I'll make sure I let you and everyone else know where it's gonna happen and maybe we can make a medium sized mini meet out of it Jason
Well, if it's at Svxfiles' place I'll be there. I can't promise anything if it's in OH. The beauty of Cumberland, MD is that I can help out for a full day and be back at home that same night...

2013 Cosmic Blue 5spd Evo X GSR
2006 Galaxy Gray 6MT RX-8 (sold)
2006 Steel Gray WRX TR (sold)
1996 Brilliant Red SVX L (sold)