View Single Post
Old 10-04-2006, 07:40 PM

Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by svxistentialist

Wicklow is a neighbouring county. I'm from Kildare, which is west of Dublin. Wicklow is south of Dublin.

Reilly or O'Reilly are fairly common surnames round here. I live in Maynooth, which is at the north side of Kildare county. Most of Wicklow is southeast of us here, but where I went to secondary school [high school], quite a few guys from Wicklow attended.

As I said, adjacent counties and good neighbours. If you are visiting your family here, give me a call.

Joe
I have visited. It is beautiful there. We climbed one of the Wicklow mountains. Does church mountain sound familiar? Anyway, we stayed with Frank O'Reilly. He has a contracting buisness with his brothers. They are great folks, and made us feel right at home. We of course visited a lot of the other sites around the south of the Island. I would love to go back, and if I do I will look you up. I don't like driving on the left side of the road though

Alas, we have a new son. He is only 17 months old and might have a difficult time on such a long trip. We don't get to do much right now. Likewise, if you are ever in Orlando give me a call. You never know when you might want to see the mouse.

Take Care

Chuck D.