View Single Post
Old 01-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Locker Link Solution

Quote:
Originally posted by PA_SVX
Valid point. But aren't they over $30k as well?
With AWD and leather it is just over... but I'm gettin the feeling here that AWD isn't important... so to get it with 3 rows of seating it would cost about 26K. With AWD three rows and leather it be just under 31K.

But right now there are a few incentives that add up to about 3K too.

All the import dealers I know up here that are in management position can give a few of their friends a no profit sale each year. Which would be a savings greater than 3%. I'm not sure what "mom's" situation is, but I wouldn't limit my selection just for a savings that isn't really there. It is better than nothing, but don't get blinded by discounts..
Save a little to get what you don't really want
Spend a little more to get what you love and need.

As for the Hemi...
I feel the hemi is overrated. Back in the day a hemi top made a huge difference in the power, but now is a different story... stick to numbers not names. I think the hemi 5.7 puts out about 330hp and nissan's 5.6 puts out 305hp, but nissan also has slightly more torque (375 vs 379) at a slightly lower displacement. I think I would take the nissan v8 over the hemi just for the torque. 25hp seems like alot, but in my head torque rules.
In progess: track down mystery noise <-identified, paint the new dash, get better pic
Spring plans: Replace Trans - Integrate ECU with the carputer - Suspension - Go back to STI Filter - Paint? Maybe not - Next Oil change: Purolator L30165

Member #995 | My Locker | My New Locker

Catch you next at: ? Auto-X ?