View Single Post
Old 09-01-2005, 08:38 PM
Siren of the Pleiades

Send a message via AIM to SUBBYRU89
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94svxred
Hey I sent $250.00 to the RED CROSS! There go my front springs! Well let take that back! I found out my wife sent in the money!! Still there go my front springs!!
Thank your wife for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red95svx
Still, there are lots of people right now that have nothing.....no food, no clean water, no shelter, no home to return to.....these people would gladly trade their problems for ours. Count your bessings folks.
Dave
Absolutely!
My uncle Paul lives (lived) in Louisiana (not exactly sure where) but not 1 person in my whole entire family has heard hide nor hair from him. When I pump that $31.00 tank of gas I'm not thinking about politics or what president sucked more...my thoughts are on my family and everyone who has lost everything...some even their lives. People, We b*tch about things that make our life uncomfortable, but just for one day...just one...think of others who have it so much more difficult. Gas prices will fluctuate as usual, but lives will never return to normal.
Devastation sucks!
'89 XT6 Pearl White~JuiceBox (Project)
'92 SVX BoverP~Peej (Down for the moment) 1st Stage II trans installed by AWD,15 & 20 min mods,...