Thread: Bad Accident
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 09:13 AM
XT6 is SVX's Daddy

Send a message via ICQ to Myxalplyx Send a message via AIM to Myxalplyx Send a message via Yahoo to Myxalplyx
Bad Accident

Got involved in an accident early Saturday morning (Late Friday night), after hanging out with some friends. With no food in my stomach and tired, I apparently dozed off. Woke up to some crashing sounds and my car flipping on the drivers side, sliding backwards down the highway. I hit a guard rail, then another car, then flipped on the side before landing upright facing the highway. Luckily....somehow....no-one was hurt.

*Sigh* This was Chike's previous car and I hardly drove it. Maybe once every 2.5 weeks because it was in 'perfect' condition without any issues. I hated to drive it because that meant something could go wrong with it.

Here's a picture from Reading about 2 years ago. It still looked the same.

And now -->

No need to post much more. The wheels are shot even though they are holding air. I am sooooo glad no-one got hurt. Not that concerned for myself as I have had a wonderful life. I just did not want to hurt anyone else because of this. The tow truck company wanted me to pretty much 'give' the car to them saying it it totalled over and over. Silly peeps! I'm going to get this baby back in better shape than before. It was due for a paint job anyways.

So...here's to whatever body parts I have to give to get it back together. Just be careful driving around and simply don't drive when you are tired. I thought I was fine but apparently I wasn't. Glad I didn't get hurt. Just had a some pieces of glass in my mouth when the window was shattering beside my head. What made me finally decide to keep it is when I started the engine up. Man...it just sounds so good. Too much work went into this car to just give it up. I had planned on keeping it forever anyways (Along with my XT6).
1996 3.3ltr SVX (AWD/Auto) 15.070@91.38mph
***R.I.P***
2010 RAV4 AWD Sport (13.717 @ 99.19mph )
2015 Honda Fit LX CVT (15.2 @ 90mph)