View Single Post
Old 09-11-2003, 09:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to rmjjensen
SVX's all over Seinfeld

I seriously think the producer (or someone) owns an SVX on the Seinfeld show. There's two episodes that have "I love my SVX" plastered all over them.

There's one were Jerry's going to buy a new Saab from Putty (Elaine's boyfriend) and while he's in the SAAB SHOWROOM there's SVX brochure posters on the walls of the dealership......it's pretty cool

The other one I've seen was just on today. Where Jerry and the gang all go to the mall and when they go back to the car they can't find where they parked. As they're walking around looking for their car, Elaine starts asking people for rides. One of them is the owner of a Black SVX. She asks him as he's opening the passenger door for his girl and he declines her request and moves to the driver's side.

yeah...........guess that's all for anyone interested. I thought it was kinda cool. Considering how old the show is, that SVX was prolly pretty dam new!

5-Speed Status: DONE!
Lambo Door Status: On hold but will be a success

04 WRX 5MT, STi Short Throw Shifter, Group N tranny mounts, AZA Z-2 18x7.5 Rims, slotted/cross drilled rotors, stainless steel lines, 35/20% window tint, ecu bead crush, power mode button; 7" In-dash touch screen LCD, mobile computer, voice recognition, alpine PXA-H701 DSP, 2 JBL amps, focal speakers all around, 5 farad cap, and fiberglassed subs in the trunk.

The Mobile Computer Interface - featuring the SVX | My Locker | My Secret Stash