Thread: turbo idea
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 12:01 PM

Re: turbo idea

crazy pilot is right. I am worried about how long it's gonna take me to spool up a single gt35. I do plan on lowering the compression ratio down on it.

I learned the hard way about high compression and boost, I was stationed in germany and i had a 2003 ford focus SVT that was supercharged, needless to say high compression plus boost plus the autobahn equals 2 out of 4 pistons with dime sized holes melted into them.

anyways I do plan on moving the battery, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH2eE05JYzA i saw this video and i didn't like how everything looked under the hood with the turbo right in your face and all. my goal is to build this thing up yet when you look under the hood she appears to be stock.

I have already done this build a few times in my head, but i want to make sure there aren't any things i may be overlooking i.e. the oiling system for the turbo, but if i use the engine oil to do so i will need a scavenge pump to get it back to the engine.

besides you guys may have better ideas to fix a few things, i think are already fixed.

Last edited by Subaru Alliance; 03-30-2011 at 12:06 PM.