View Single Post
Old 12-21-2003, 11:14 AM
alacrity024

Re: Re: Disagree.. and agree..

Quote:
Originally posted by Chicane
OH NO! BEER IS A GATEWAY DRUG! THE SKY IS FALLING!!! QUICK!!! PROHIBITION!!!!!!!!!

.....only other drug I'd do would be absynthe. That I am truly interested in experiencing.
absynthe sounds like it'd be pretty cool.. that's what trent was pouring in the "Perfect Drug" video, right?

if you think about it.. the true gateway is school.. this is really the first place i ever heard about drugs.. in 6th grade we had a guy with a gun come in and talk to us once a week for two months about drugs.. at the end of it, we all got t-shirts and ate pizza.... none of us paid much attention to what the guy with the gun was actually SAYING.. we were all too excited about pizza and t-shirts...

i did a lion's share of drugs in high school and continue to smoke more pot than i probably should..

i seem to remain a productive member of society though.. i'm able to flex my creative muscles and stay on task, so i'm probably not in such bad shape.. we'll see how things go though.. i'm actually becoming concerned with the health implications of smoking, so thing may be changing.

i'm open to mild experimentation, but i draw the line at synthetics and processed drugs.. if it grows from the earth and makes you see colors, it was put there for a reason

-adam

ps.. everything i said is a lie.